Olson Hall is a first-year and upper-class residence hall located near Koren and the Center for the Arts. Olson Hall houses 66 first-year students in three-person rooms. Upper-class students are housed in an adjoining wing in four-person suites (two rooms connected by a common room).
- Social lounge, television lounge, and study lounge
- CAT6 network connections are available in each room
- Wireless network coverage throughout the building
- Computer lab
- Laundry room
- Kitchen including microwave, sink, stove, and refrigerator
- Parking available directly behind building
- Olson Hall Room and Concepts (PDF)
Room Dimensions and Furnishings
- Two-person rooms measure 11 by 14 feet
- Furnishings provided for each student: is provided in the bedroom for each student: twin bed, desk, desk chair, desk hutch, 3-drawer dresser, and built-in closet
- Suite common room includes two to three pieces of furniture that include a combination of couches, chairs, and end tables
- Named after Luther’s third president, Oscar L. Olson
- Built in 1955 and renovated in 2004
- Martin Luther statue in front of Olson is identical to one that stands in Worms, Germany
The exterior of Olson Hall.
The Olson Hall service center is available with resources for students.
A student room in Olson Hall.
Students playing pool in Olson Hall's social lounge.