Larsen Hall is an upper-class residence hall that's located nearby Main Building as well as down the street from Koren and the Center for the Arts. Larsen Hall houses 145 students in one-, two-, and three-person rooms. In addition to serving as a residence hall, Larsen also houses the offices for Health Service, Counseling Service, and the Center for Global Learning.
- Hardwood floors in most student rooms
- Study lounge, social/TV lounge
- Computer lab
- CAT6 network connections are available in each room
- Wireless network coverage throughout the building
- Kitchen including microwave, sink, stove, and refrigerator
Room Dimensions and Furnishings
- Two-person rooms measure 10-feet-8-inches by 14 feet
- Single and triple rooms vary in size depending on location within the building
- Provided furnishings for each student: twin bed, desk, desk chair, dresser, and built-in closet
- All furniture is movable
- Larsen Hall Floor Plans
Students watching television in their Larsen Hall dorm room.
Picture of a double room in Larsen Hall.