Information Regarding Hiring For 2022-2023 Academic Year
We are so excited that you are interested in applying to be an RA! Please start by reading this information.
1. You must plan to attend an information session to learn about the position before applying. If you cannot attend an information session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the information.
- Thursday, February 10, 9:40 a.m.
Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/haj-nxyv-juo
- Tuesday, February 15, 9:40 a.m.
Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/jve-iphy-kqp
- Tuesday, February 22, 9:40a.m.
Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/qgw-caam-jes
- Wednesday, February 23, 5 p.m.
Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/unk-avke-hmp
2. Applications are available until March 7, at 4 p.m. You just need to click the ”Apply to be an RA” Button at the top right side of this page.
3. Please request references from two people, preferably one current RA and one Luther faculty/staff member. If you feel strongly that someone else can better attest to your skills and abilities, it is okay to have them fill out the form instead.
Reference Form Link : https://forms.gle/SMb9n2SUt973bdhE6
4. If you fill out the application in full, meet our minimum qualifications, and we receive both references by March 7th, we will contact you about interviewing for the RA position. Interviews will take place the first few weeks of March. We hope to conclude our search process before Spring break.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.