Using Online Ticketing Service
Enter, view, and update your tickets using the interface at help.luther.edu . This self-service option allows you to view detailed information about the work being done on your requests, both new and old, as well as create new tickets.
Create a New Ticket
- Go to help.luther.edu and login using your Norse Key and password .
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, click the big blue button that says “Have a problem? Report it.”
- Multiple teams use this ticketing system, so select the “queue” for your ticket :Technology Help Desk or Web Content Requests.
- Choose the Technology Help Desk queue for general technology issues or problems with Luther’s IT infrastructure or systems. Most of the time you’ll want this queue, and issues range from internet outages to help using Excel. These requests are initially fielded by the Technology Help Desk team.
- Choose the Web Content Requests queue if you need assistance with Luther website pages. These requests are fielded by the Web Content team.
- Fill out the Comment field with a detailed description of your problem or request, and click Save at the bottom of the screen. You will receive email confirmation that your ticket has been created.
Viewing and Updating Tickets
- Go to help.luther.edu and login using your Norse Key username and password. On this home page, you can see all of your previous and current tickets.
- Select your ticket and use the Enter Comment field to add additional information, upload files, and respond to questions. To save your comment, click the Save, Apply Changes or Submit button