Music Scholarship Application
Students applying to Luther College with an interest in music are encouraged to audition for generous, renewable music scholarships. Any interested student, regardless of major, must complete a music scholarship application to be considered.
Checklist for Scholarships Available by Audition:
- Students must complete an application to Luther before scheduling.
- Students must complete a music scholarship application.
- Prepare selections based on scholarship audition requirements.
- Register for your audition date. Options are listed below.
- NOTE: Additional music résumés or pre-screening recordings are not required for a Weston Noble Music Scholarship audition. In nearly all cases, music for accompaniment does not need to be sent in advance.
How to Register for a Weston Noble Scholarship Audition Date (select one):
- An individual weekday visit to campus.
- A Luther College Group Visit Event when auditions are offered.
- Auditions are offered during Dorian Festival events; refer to the Dorian Festivals page for specific dates.
- In-person auditions are strongly encouraged. Virtual auditions may be requested by completing the Virtual Audition Request Form. Video recordings may be required in advance of your virtual appointment. Check audition requirements for your instrument to determine if a video will be requested.
- Upload files (ex. Youtube) and share video links, if required, upon request.
- Ensure permissions are adjusted so files are accessible to anyone at Luther.
- Professional recordings are not required but do be mindful to record in a quiet space ensuring that you & your instrument (bowing when applicable) can be seen clearly.