Registration Dates, Tips, and Policies
Registration for J-Term and Spring 2023 will take place November 8, 9, and 15.
NorseHub.luther.edu is the web application that will be used for your J-Term and Spring 2023 registration. Instructions for using Norse Hub can be found in the Related Documents box.
How to Register Successfully
- Find your registration start time. In Norse Hub, your registration date and time are viewable only when courses for the upcoming term are added to your course plan.
- Make an appointment with your advisor. Review your degree requirements with your advisor. In Norse Hub, click on Academics (graduation hat icon), then Student Planning, then My Progress.
- Check that you are cleared for registration. In Norse Hub, click on Academics (graduation hat icon), then Student Planning, then Plan & Schedule. You must be cleared by your advisor and have no registration holds with Health Services, Financial Services, Financial Aid, or Student Engagement before you can register.
- Review your course load to identify possible extra credit hour charges for the year.
- Register! You can plan courses on Norse Hub before your registration time. Once your registration time begins, complete your registration. Contact your advisor with questions regarding prerequisites or closed courses.
- Check “My Progress” to confirm your courses will meet the intended requirements and that courses have changed from planned status to registered status.
J-Term and Spring 2023 Information
Daily Calendar: Fall and Spring
Monday, Wednesday, Friday Class Times
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Evening: Monday only
Tuesday and Thursday Class Times
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- 12:45 pm – 2:15 pm
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- 4:15 pm – 5:45 pm
- Evening: Thursday only
Chapel is held 10:30 am – 10:50 am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.