Registration Dates, Tips, and Policies
Registration for Fall 2023 will take place April 11th and 12th.
NorseHub.luther.edu is the web application that will be used for your Fall 2023 registration. Instructions for using Norse Hub can be found in the Related Documents box.
How to Register Successfully
- Find your registration start time. In Norse Hub, your registration date and time are viewable only when courses for the upcoming term are added to your course plan.
- Make an appointment with your advisor. Review your degree requirements with your advisor. In Norse Hub, click on Academics (graduation hat icon), then Student Planning, then My Progress.
- Check that you are cleared for registration. In Norse Hub, click on Academics (graduation hat icon), then Student Planning, then Plan & Schedule. You must be cleared by your advisor and have no registration holds with Health Services, Financial Services, Financial Aid, or Student Engagement before you can register.
- Review your course load to identify possible extra credit hour charges for the year.
- Register! You can plan courses on Norse Hub before your registration time. Once your registration time begins, complete your registration. Contact your advisor with questions regarding prerequisites or closed courses.
- Check “My Progress” to confirm your courses will meet the intended requirements and that courses have changed from planned status to registered status.
Fall 2023 Information
Daily Calendar: Fall and Spring
Monday, Wednesday, Friday Class Times
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Evening: Monday only
Tuesday and Thursday Class Times
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- 12:45 pm – 2:15 pm
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- 4:15 pm – 5:45 pm
- Evening: Thursday only
Chapel is held 10:30 am – 10:50 am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.