Computer Labs and Classrooms
ITS maintains workstations in computer labs, classrooms, and meeting spaces around campus in addition to providing workstations for faculty, staff, and student workers. Locations of the computer labs and classrooms are listed as follows. For a live-view of current lab and classroom usage, including which software is available, see our Computer Lab and Classroom Availability page.
Residence Halls Labs – Dieseth, Miller, Larsen, Farwell, Ylvisaker, Brandt, and Olson each have their own computer lab with a duplex printer that is open 24 hours a day, except during break periods. Students may print to any of these printers, or the Baker Village printer, from their personally-owned computers.
Computer Labs – Each computer lab has a duplex printer and is available based upon the building hours schedule.
- Dahl Centennial Union Student Organizational Workroom
- Koren 121
- Language Learning Center in Main
- Legends Fitness Center
- Preus Library Main Floor
- Preus Library Lower Floor
- Valders 244
Computer Classrooms – Available based upon the building hours schedule, when not in use by a class; Some computer classrooms have a duplex printer.
- CFA 118 (has printer)
- Main 113 (has printer)
- Main 114
- Olin 113
- Olin 202
- Olin 205 (has printer)
- Olin 213
- Olin 301
- Olin 320
- Sampson-Hoffland 331
- Sampson-Hoffland 334 (has printer)
- Valders 176 (has printer)
- Valders 350
- Valders 377 (has printer)
Kiosks – Publicly available workstations are available in Preus Library for Luther faculty, staff, students, alumni, and friends. They do not require a Luther Norse Key to use the workstation. Only the Kiosks on the Main Floor can print.
Computer Classrooms and Labs are available when the buildings are open. All buildings except the library open at 7:00 AM . Below is the Spring and Fall Semester schedule for closing each building. Note: Service hours for Fall 2020 follow different hours than are shown below; the hours closely follow the schedule for the classes in the building.
- Center for the Arts – closes at 1:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Dahl Centennial Union -closes at midnight .
- Jenson-Noble – closes at midnight.
- Koren – closes at 11:00 p.m .
- Main – closes at 10:30 p.m.
- Olin – closes at m idnight except students who have been approved to stay late by faculty in that building.
- Preus Library – closes at midnight Sunday through Thursday, and 9:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. View complete Operating Hours .
- Sampson-Hoffland – closes at midnight Sunday through Thursday and 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Valders – closes at midnight Sunday through Thursday and 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.