Ylvisaker Hall is a first-year residence hall located across from Sampson Hoffland Laboratories and Valders Hall of Science and nearby the Center for Faith and Life.
Ylvisaker Hall houses 256 first-year students in two-person rooms.
- Flexible room arrangement with mobile wardrobes
- Five study lounges
- Recreation room with ping-pong table and television
- Designated quiet floor
- Designated wellness floor
- One CAT6 network connection per person in each room
- Wireless network coverage throughout the building
- Computer lab with internet access
- Laundry room
- Kitchen including microwave, sink, stove, and refrigerator
- Adjacent to sand volleyball court