Information Technology Services supports the work and mission of the Luther College community by providing:
- Access to appropriate communication and information resources,
- Expertise and training in the effective and efficient use of information, and
- A place to explore and express ideas, ourselves, and our community.
As an organization, we seek to appropriately leverage technology services in support of the academic mission of Luther College. Our organization consists of the following teams:
Leadership and Program Support
Responsible for organizational leadership, administrative support of ITS, and facilitating internal and external communications.
Network and Systems
Responsible for development and support of central technology infrastructure including server hardware and data and telephone networks supporting the administrative and academic work of the college.
Responsible for development and support of enterprise software applications supporting the administrative and academic work of the college.
Responsible for supporting Luther community members in their use of information technology services.
The Information Technology Services Council supports Luther College and its mission by providing strategic leadership and operational management for information technology support. The ITS Council consists of the following team members, each of whom serve as team leaders with direct reports within ITS:
- Executive Director of Information Technology Services, convener
- Director of Enterprise Applications
- Director of User Services
- Director of Networks & Systems
Other individuals may be appointed to serve on the ITS Council at the invitation of the Executive Director for defined periods of service.