Congratulations, Class of 1973, on 50 years in Luther's alumni community!
We are excited to welcome you back to campus to celebrate your Luther College 50th reunion this fall during Homecoming: October 6-8, 2023.
The Class of 1973 Reunion Committee is hard at work to make your reunion events, from Friday afternoon through Saturday evening, a fun and meaningful time to reconnect with each other and with Luther.
Stay tuned! Registration will open this summer.
Special thanks to the Class of 1973 50-Year Reunion Committee:
- Chuck Beatty ’73
- Kari Berg ’73
- Pat (Holtorf) Branstad ’73 – Class Agent
- Brenda (Landsgard) Carlson ’73
- Judy Christensen ’73
- Chuck Engebretson ’73
- Ranae (Keoppel) Gipp ’73 – Class Agent
- Ann (Arvesen) Gjelten ’73
- Paul Gulsvig ’73
- Steve Hildebrand ’73
- Gary Kelm ’73
- Janet (Rawson) Metcalfe ’73
- Jerry Roppe ’73
- Becky Rush ’73
- Susan Sorlien ’73
- Janet (Purmort) Tollund ’73
- Linda (Schwake) Vold ’73
- Joann (Hove) Voltmer ’73
- Linda Wangsness ’73
Thanks to the generosity of your classmates, your gifts to the Luther Fund will go twice as far! Every gift from a member of the Class of 1973 to the Luther Fund will be matched, dollar-for-dollar, up to $73,000. Both outright gifts and multi-year pledges (up to five years) given to the Luther Fund will activate matching funds.
Your gift will make an immediate difference on campus supporting students involved in meaningful research projects, life-changing study abroad programs, community-building student groups on campus, and so much more.
Give online today and note “1973 Match” in the comments.
Reunion matching challenge fund generously sponsored by Charles ’73 and Ann (Christensen) Beatty ’75, Brenda (Landsgard) ’73 and David Carlson ’63, Charles ’73 and Janice (Knutson) Engebretson ’74, Randal ’73 and Victoria (Dahly) Miller ’73, Deanna (Schulz) ’73 and J. David Nordstrom ’72, Rebecca Rush ’73, and Thomas ’73 and Julie (Hedlund) Seidelmann ’73
By making a gift in honor of your 50th reunion, you make a difference for today’s students seeking the same transformative experience you had.
What counts in my class gift?
- Outright donations (online, cash, check, stock transfers)
- New pledges (up to five years)
- Pledge payments made on existing pledges
- New planned gifts or increases on established planned gifts
How do I make a gift?
- Give online
- Give by mail: Loyalty Hall, 700 College Drive, Decorah, IA 52101
- Give us a call! 563-387-1322 or 800-225-8664
Thank you for your support of Luther College!
- Join your Class Facebook Group! While you’re there, get in the reunion spirit by sharing photos and memories, and tagging classmates.
- Make a gift in honor of your reunion.