Luther's alumni and donor self-service portal, NorseCONNECT, allows members of the Luther College community to stay in touch with the college.
Are you a Luther College alumna/us, parent, faculty/staff, emeriti, or friend?
NorseCONNECT will be launched in Spring 2024. This new portal will include an improved alumni directory. Thank you for your patience as we put the finishing touches on this new portal!
NorseCONNECT is open to all Luther College alumni and friends.
NorseCONNECT provides easy and quick ways to get in touch with other alumni, update the college with new contact information and life changes, share your news and accomplishments with the alumni community, and find information on your giving history.
Use NorseCONNECT to:
- Update your personal and contact information
- Submit class notes and other personal updates
- View your giving history, pay open pledges, and make new gifts
- Manage your electronic communication preferences
- Register for upcoming events
- Access and search the Alumni Directory (Access is restricted to alumni and current faculty/staff/emeriti)
- Access endowed fund and scholarship recipient information (Access is restricted to those who have set-up endowed funds and/or named scholarships)
Frequently Asked Questions
NorseCONNECT is open to any alumni and donors of Luther College. In addition to alumni, this includes parents, current and former faculty/staff, emeriti, and friends of the college.
Please note, however, that certain areas of NorseCONNECT have limited/restricted access:
- The Alumni Directory is restricted to alumni, current faculty/staff, and emeriti.
- The Fund Stewardship area is restricted to those who have set-up an endowed fund and/or a named scholarship.
You can reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the NorseCONNECT login page. You will need to enter the email address you registered with and your birthdate to confirm your account. If you have questions or are having difficulty accessing NorseCONNECT, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By default, the following information is shared in the Alumni Directory:
- Class Year
- Additional Degree(s) and Institution(s)*
- Employment Information*
By default, the following information is hidden in the Alumni Directory:
Note: each user is able to customize their privacy settings for any of the fields marked with an (*) above.
Yes. To change the visibility of specific pieces of information in the Alumni Directory, simply click on the “Directory Privacy Settings” menu item. You can click on either “Hide” or “Share” next to each specific piece of information to change the visibility.
Please note: all fields have a hide/share function except:
- Class Year
No. Information available in NorseCONNECT is for official College use as well as for personal communication between alumni. Use of NorseCONNECT for commercial, mass communication, or political purposes is prohibited.
NorseCONNECT prohibits the use of its information or communications for cold-calling of any kind, including solicitations, mass-mailings and/or emails. Misuse will result in loss of access privileges.
Please report misuse to email@example.com.
The Luther College Alumni Directory within NorseCONNECT displays information for all living alumni. If you prefer not to have your information shared with other alumni, current faculty and staff, or emeriti, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to mark your record so no personal information is shared publicly through NorseCONNECT or any other format.