Luther College invites everyone with promise of success in college to apply for admission regardless of age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
In order to be considered for first-year admission, you should be within two semesters of graduation from an accredited high school or homeschool, and should complete the following college preparatory coursework:
- Four years of English (may include one year of speech, communications, or journalism)
- Three years of mathematics
- Three years of social science
- Two years of natural science (including one year of laboratory science)
- Two years of foreign language study (recommended, not required)
Applicants who do not meet these standards will be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis. Students lacking this necessary prepwork may be asked to provide additional transcripts, test scores, educator references, or essays. For additional details, please contact your admissions counselor, or email us at email@example.com.