American musical duo MKTO will perform at Luther College at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 30, in the Regents Center. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Tickets for the performance are $30 and are available for purchase beginning Tuesday, Oct. 6. Tickets may be purchased online at tickets.luther.edu or via the Luther Ticket Office, (563) 387-1357 or [email protected], open Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9-10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; Tuesday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; with extended hours on Thursdays, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
After the release of their debut single "Thank You" in January 2013, vocal duo Malcolm Kelley and Tony Oller have been climbing the charts. Their follow-up single "Classic" and self-titled debut album was released in 2014. With upbeat music and energetic live performances, MKTO has captivated audiences across the country.
The Oct. 30 performance is sponsored by Luther's Student Activities Council Concerts committee.
Additional guidelines for the concert are as follows:
· Upon arrival to the Regents Center, concert goers must present a ticket and a valid ID. If the name on the ticket does not match the name on the photo ID, concert goers must pay the $35 ticket price at the door. Tickets are non-transferable and reprints will not be accepted.
· Backpacks, video cameras, cameras, bags and beverage containers are not permitted.
· Those entering the facility noticeably under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to attend the performance.
· Waiting in line prior to 8 a.m. on Oct. 30, will not be permitted.
· There is a no re-entry policy. Once individuals use their ticket to enter the facility, they may not leave and return.
· Family-friendly costumes are permitted, with the exception of masks.