Blog Commenting Policy
Luther College supports conversation and discussion of important issues and ideas. As such, we welcome comments on our blogs from readers who wish to contribute their own thoughts on the topic at hand.
In order to make this a useful and productive conversation, we ask that all comments adhere to the following guidelines:
- Post comments that further the conversation related to the specific blog post topic.
- Keep comments civil and respectful.
- Honor differing viewpoints.
- Do not engage in personal attacks.
- Do not post anyone’s personal contact information (phone, address, email).
- Do not post copyrighted material unless you own the copyright to that material.
- Do not spam comments with solicitations or other junk.
- Do not post obscene, profane, or defamatory comments.
- Do not post comments that would constitute or encourage illegal activity.
- List your first and last name.
Luther College reserves the right to remove any comments that do not adhere to the above guidelines.
Changes to the Blog Commenting Policy may occur at any time. If you have questions about these policies, please contact email@example.com.