Experience Luther in Person
Come say “hi!” We’d love to give you a tour around campus—because there’s no better way to imagine your future here than to see it for yourself. We offer many visit options to fit your schedule.
With our Campus Visit Award, you may receive a $1,000 scholarship for visiting!
Get the Full Financial Picture
Every student’s financial story is unique—so we tailor our financial aid to your individual situation. Prepare to complete the FAFSA as soon as possible.
Claim Your Place
You are one step away from officially becoming a Norse. All it takes is a deposit. Once you’re ready, visit our deposit page and we’ll save a spot for you.
From the moment I stepped foot on campus, I felt Luther was the perfect fit for me. My passion is to help at-risk students change their lives for the better. Being involved in a community as diverse yet inclusive, proactive, and genuine as Luther’s has allowed me to make connections with people of all denominations, life experiences, and ethnic backgrounds.Myke Shed '23Psychology Major
You’ve already achieved so much, and there’s so much to look forward to. Here are the important dates and deadlines to keep in mind as we walk together toward a Luther College education shaped by you.
From Luther’s Acceptance to Your Commitment
- Complete the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is required each year for students seeking financial assistance. Visit studentaid.gov for complete details.
- Luther will send you your financial aid offer once you have completed the FAFSA.
- By May 1 – Pay your non-refundable $300 deposit by the National Candidate reply date. Celebrate your commitment to attend Luther College!
From Your Commitment to Your Enrollment
- April – Deposited students receive information about Registration, Orientation, and ADvising (ROAD). Complete the ROAD Checklist and sign up for your preferred advising and registration session.
- June and July – Deposited students meet with their faculty advisors and enroll in courses.
- By June 15 – Apply for Luther housing.
- August 31 – On-campus orientation begins for all enrolled new students.
- September 4 – Fall semester classes begin.
Get in Touch
We are always ready to answer questions, help you overcome challenges, or help connect you with the right resources. Here are the best ways to get in touch: