Claim Your Place
You are one step away from officially becoming a Norse. All it takes is a deposit. Once you’re ready, visit our deposit page and we’ll save a spot for you.
Get the Full Financial Picture
Every student’s financial story is unique—so we tailor our financial aid to your individual situation. Complete your FAFSA by March 1 to become eligible for a special grant from Luther.
Experience Luther in Person
Come say “hi!” We’d love to give you a tour around campus—because there’s no better way to imagine your future here than to see it for yourself. We offer many visit options to fit your schedule.
Connect with Us
Sign up for one of our “What’s Next for Admitted Students” sessions, where you (and your parents) can get answers to your questions about all things Luther, from financial aid to housing selection to the enrollment timeline.
From the moment I stepped foot on campus, I felt Luther was the perfect fit for me. My passion is to help at-risk students change their lives for the better. Being involved in a community as diverse yet inclusive, proactive, and genuine as Luther’s has allowed me to make connections with people of all denominations, life experiences, and ethnic backgrounds.Myke Shed '23Psychology Major
You’ve already achieved so much, and there’s so much to look forward to. Here are the important dates and deadlines to keep in mind as we walk together toward a Luther College education shaped by you.
From Luther’s Acceptance to Your Commitment
- Starting October 1 – Complete the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is required each year for students seeking financial assistance. Visit studentaid.gov for complete details.
- Starting November 15 – You will receive notification of your financial aid offer if you have already applied for need based financial assistance by completing the FAFSA.
- By May 1 – Pay your non-refundable $300 deposit by the National Candidate reply date. Celebrate your commitment to attend Luther College!
From Your Commitment to Your Enrollment
- April – Deposited students receive information about Registration, Orientation, and Advising Day (ROAD). Start following the New Student Checklist and sign up for your preferred ROAD session.
- June and July – Deposited students attend the ROAD program to meet faculty advisors and enroll in courses.
- By June 15 – Apply for Luther housing.
- Late August – On-campus student orientation takes place for all enrolled new students.
- August 31 – Fall semester classes begin.
My Luther experience has benefited me tremendously. For example, my RA position has helped me work on my relationship building, time management, and leadership skills. Soccer has helped me remain physically and mentally fit during times of academic stress. Rigorous courses have prepared me well for my future plans to take the MCAT and attend a medical school.Isaac Woods '22Exercise Science and Allied Health Sciences Majors, Pre-Med Route
Get in Touch
We are always ready to answer questions, help you overcome challenges, or help connect you with the right resources. Here are the best ways to get in touch: