Tuition and Fees
The comprehensive fee for the 2022-23 academic year is $58,830. This breaks down as follows:
- Tuition $47,510
- Double Room $5,020
- Board $5,650
- Technology Fee $420
- Health & Wellbeing Fee $230
Information regarding the calculation of our per credit hour rate for Department of Defense MOU purposes.
Other Costs to Consider
- Estimated Books $1,040
- Co-curricular Activity Fee (optional) $250
- Applied Music Lessons $590 per credit
Families who plan to borrow toward the cost of education may choose to request an additional $3,015 to help offset expected transportation and personal expenses.
The Value of a Luther Education
- All Luther students participate in distinctive, hands-on learning: internships, research, study abroad, student teaching, or service learning.
- ⅔ of Luther students study abroad during their time at Luther.
- 95 percent of Luther grads are employed, in graduate school, or engaged in an internship or volunteer work within 8 months of graduating.
Complete the FAFSA
Complete the FAFSA after October 1, 2022 and see just how affordable Luther College can be. Use Luther’s school code of 001874.
99% of Luther students receive financial assistance. The average total assistance offered to qualifying new students was $43,642 in fall 2021.