Application to Authorize Credit/No Credit Grading

Courses which are taken to satisfy general education or major requirements may not be taken under the credit/no credit option. A course graded in this way can apply toward the minor, but only one such course, and only with permission of the department.

Only sophomores, juniors, and seniors may authorize credit/no credit grading for a course, except for PE 110 courses and music lessons, which all students are eligible to take on a credit/no credit basis. 

No more than one course in a semester and not more than two courses in a year may be taken on a credit/no credit basis. 

This form must be completed and turned in to the Registrar's Office by the last day to add a course in a term. You may cancel the authorization up to the final day of class.