- Want to live more sustainably but are unsure of where to start? Your search is over. We have resources for students, faculty/staff, athletes, musicians, student groups, and RAs.
- Check out our calendar of activities and participate.
- Student run organizations enhance the learning and the fun of being a student. The best way to learn about these groups is to come to one of their meetings.
- The Luther College Sustainability Grant Fund (LCSG) fosters and promotes sustainable practices by awarding competitive grants for the implementation of environmentally responsible, economically beneficial, and socially sensible projects.
- Faculty, staff, students, and alumni can all apply to be trip leaders for our first-year immersion trips. Trips include canoeing in the Boundary Waters, Adventures in the Driftless Region, Exploring Local Food and Farms and more!
- Each spring seniors are encouraged to take the pledge of social and environmental responsibility. Take the pledge online here!
- Connecting sustainable ideas to on-going events and student life in residential halls is important to seeing our campus live out all of the work that we do. Find event ideas, tips, and other resources to live and act more sustainably in resident halls.