There are currently over 100 recognized student organizations at Luther College. Organizations listed below are those with websites. For a complete listing with contact information go to our Recognized Student Organizations page.
Interested in joining a student organization at Luther? Fill out our Organization Membership Interest Form to get in contact with one or more organizations at the same time.
- National leadership and service fraternity.
- Believing and Achieving Student Organization homepage. This organization is a program designed to help mentor and tutor elementary students.
- The newspaper of record for Luther College
- The Entrepreneurship Club was established at Luther College in 1994. It started with a small group of driven students who came together to share ideas and collaborate with small businesses in and around the Luther Community.
- The mission of the Luther College Forensic Speech and Debate team is to instill the importance of communicative discipline in all facets of life.
- Friends is a student led organization that focuses on establishing long lasting relationships between Luther students and local children with special needs. Children involved in the Friends Organization include those afflicted by mild, moderate, and profound developmental disabilities from 5-19 years of age.
- Helps to build and renovate affordable housing in the Decorah area
- The Hispanic Organization of Latinos y Amigos and Enlaces at Luther College have decided to join together as one group to promote the Latino Culture on campus.
- Provides an open forum for students of all faiths and backgrounds to discuss views and opinions
- Brings quality radio programming to the campus and local community
- Promotes gender equality in the community and raises awareness of global issues related to gender disparity
- Provides lessons in a variety of ballroom and swing dance styles as well as many opportunities for members to dance socially and competitively
- Leads crowds at athletic events with enthusiasm
- Luther Men's Ultimate Frisbee homepage
- The annual yearbook of Luther College
- PRIDE is an organization working for the equality and rights of ALL people.
- Organizes service opportunities in the Decorah area without requiring membership
- Focuses on volunteer work and ways to promote social change
- Promotes biking at Luther and in the Decorah area
- Students Helping Our Community (SHOC) web pages.
- The governing body for Luther students; serves as a forum for student concerns and opinions
- Provides an alternative form of recreation; the team competes at regional and national tournaments