Treats for Students
The Luther College Woman’s Club has been baking treats for Luther students for more than 55 years. We enjoy providing this service and are happy to create a special treat for any special occasion for your son or daughter.
Details you should know:
- Each treat order is $20 and will be delivered directly to Dahl Centennial Union on the date you specify.
- Deliveries will be made from September 4-December 19, 2013, and January 6-May 22, 2014.
- Please keep in mind that we do not deliver when the college is on break. Breaks during the 2013-2014 academic year are as follows: Fall break is October 19–23; Thanksgiving break is November 27–December 1; Christmas holiday is December 20, 2013–January 5, 2014; J-Term break is January 30–February 4, 2014; spring break is March 22–30, 2014; and Easter break is April 18–21 2014. (Fall finals are December 16–19, 2013, and spring finals are May 19–22, 2014.)
- Please submit your order by November 1, 2013 and allow two weeks for processing each request.
- You may order as many treats per student as you wish. If you have a favorite recipe in mind, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate!
All proceeds return to Luther College in the form of scholarships for deserving students, as well as financial support for special projects on campus. To date, over $250,000 has been given to the college as a result of this service.
Please complete the form below to submit your order. Thank you!