News and notes from your Information Technology Services group shared to keep you informed and to invite your collaboration.
ITS Blog Highlights from the Week
The following articles are sampled from those available on the ITS Blog
- Printing Reports, 2016-17 Academic Year (Thu, Feb 1 2018 4:39 pm)
- User Services Meeting 1/29/18 (Tue, Jan 30 2018 4:13 pm)
Notes from ITS Council
ITS Council is the leadership team within Information Technology Services.
- Notes from ITS Council - 1/31/18 (Fri, Feb 2 2018 10:15 am)
- Classroom Video Recording Workshop (Tue, Feb 20 at 4:00 pm)
- Digital Media Center Video Production Workshop (Thu, Feb 22 at 9:45 am)
- Digital Media Center Audio Production Workshop (Wed, Feb 28 at 4:00 pm)
- Classroom Video Recording Workshop (Thu, Mar 15 at 9:45 am)
- Digital Media Center Video Production Workshop (Tue, Mar 20 at 4:00 pm)
- Digital Media Center Audio Production Workshop (Wed, Mar 21 at 4:00 pm)
Click on the event below for specific information and for a link to register. More information on training and development events is available.
Training and instruction is provided to the Luther Community through Faculty Development Sessions, Product Demonstrations, Skills Training, Workshops, 1-on-1 Sessions, and Online Materials. To schedule a session, contact the Technology Help Desk at x1000 or enter your request online at http://help.luther.edu.
ITS Weekly is published most Fridays by Paul Mattson, Executive Director of Information Technology Services at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.
Content is made available under Creative Commons license.