News and notes from your Information Technology Services group shared to keep you informed and to invite your collaboration.
ITS Blog Highlights from the Week
The following articles are sampled from those available on the ITS Blog
- User Services Meeting - 8/28/17 (Tue, Aug 29 2017 8:04 am)
Notes from ITS Council
ITS Council is the leadership team within Information Technology Services.
- Notes from ITS Council - 8/30/17 (Thu, Aug 31 2017 2:14 pm)
- Reason 201 (Tue, Sep 5 at 4:00 pm)
- Reason 101 (Thu, Sep 7 at 9:45 am)
- Reason 201 (Tue, Sep 12 at 9:45 am)
- Reason 101 (Thu, Sep 14 at 9:45 am)
- Reason 201 (Thu, Sep 14 at 4:00 pm)
Click on the event below for specific information and for a link to register. More information on training and development events is available.
Training and instruction is provided to the Luther Community through Faculty Development Sessions, Product Demonstrations, Skills Training, Workshops, 1-on-1 Sessions, and Online Materials. To schedule a session, contact the Technology Help Desk at x1000 or enter your request online at http://help.luther.edu.
ITS Weekly is published most Fridays by Paul Mattson, Executive Director of Information Technology Services at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.
Content is made available under Creative Commons license.