A step-by-step guide to configuring the CallPilot Desktop Messaging client on a Windows PC.
Note: For information on using this product, see CallPilot Desktop Messaging Training.
1. Open a web browser and go to http://voicemail.luther.edu/. Log in using your 4 digit phone extension and your voice mail password. This is the same password (i.e. number) that you use when retrieving messages from your phone.
2. Click My CallPilot Home Page.
3. Click CallPilot Features.
4. Select CallPilot Messages.
5. Click Save.
6. Click Message Forwarding Rule.
7. Click Configure Rule.
8. Enter your email address, click the button next to Opened by the recipient, and check the box next to Convert voice messages to: WAV. Click Save.
9. The screen will now appear similar to the one shown below. Click OK.
10. Confirm that you can now see your messages by clicking on the CallPilot Messages tab. Your screen will appear similar to the one shown below.
11. You’re all set! Learn how to use this product by going to CallPilot Desktop Messaging Training.