We are thrilled to be celebrating the 10-Year reunion of the Class of 2008! We hope you can join us Homecoming Weekend October 26-28, 2018.
Join us for a special Class of 2008 Bend & Brew!
Join your 2008 classmates for a special Bend & Brew class on Saturday, October 27 at 8:00 a.m. in the Regents Center Dance Studio! Laree Schouweiler from Reefuel in Decorah will assist you with the 'bending' portion of the class, while Pulpit Rock will finish it off with the 'brews'!
$20 per participant includes:
- Choice of smoothie from Impact Coffee before class begins
- 1 hour, all levels, flow yoga class led by Laree Schouweiler from Reefuel
- Token for one free beer (up to $4) after class at Pulpit Rock Brewing Company to reward all of your hard work
**Please sign up by Thursday, October 25!**
- Smoothie options from Impact Coffee are Mixed Fruit (fruit puree with greek yogurt and milk) OR Reefuel (almond milk, organic peanut butter, spinach, and banana). Select one when you sign up!
- A limited number of yoga mats will be available. Please bring your own if possible!
- Class attire should be loose and breathable. Feel free to bring along a water bottle!
Special thanks to Mary Haas '08 for organizing this event!
New this year!
Our reunion reception and celebration will be Saturday, October 27 at 6:00 p.m. at Luna Valley Farm, owned by classmate Maren (Stumme) Beard '08 and Tom Beard. We'll have amazing wood-fired pizzas, drinks, dessert... all in a gorgeous setting. Kids are welcome to attend! Don't forget to register online!
Need more information? Email [email protected]
Your Reunion Committee:
Sarah Carnes—class agent, Ryan Fordice, Kylie (Toomer) Gougler, Mary Haas, Andrea Kruse, Michael Marquardt, Rachel (Donahoe) Marquardt, Karoline Myers, Cale Nelson—class agent, Peter Oppermann, Tony Rangel, Carl Westphal, Brianna (Helland) Weyers, Sam Weyers, and Becky (Stiger) Williams