The Class of 1969 is invited to display their creations of art, writings, photography, textiles, sculptures, etc. for classmates and guests to enjoy during the 50-year reception on Saturday, October 5. This reception will be a time for mingling and visiting before the dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. We hope you can join us that afternoon and evening—and, if you have creativity to share, we hope you’ll sign up!
Class of 1969 Reception & Creativity Showcase
Saturday, October 5, 2019 | 5:30 p.m. | Peace Dining Room, 2nd floor, Dahl Centennial Union
Instructions for joining the Class of 1969 Creativity Showcase:
1) Complete form
2) Forms are due by September 1, 2019.
3) Plan to set up your items on Saturday, Oct. 5 from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Peace Dining Room/Hammarskjold Lounge, 2nd floor of Dahl Centennial Union. (Items unfortunately cannot be set up before this time.)
4) Please bring any display essentials you will need. Luther’s display essentials supply is limited, but if you are unable to bring your own, we will do our very best to provide something. There will be tables set up to lay out or prop up items.
5) We will create and print an item description card with your name and details about your item(s).
6) Items must be taken with you after the reunion dinner on Saturday.
Thank you! If you have questions, please contact Annette Laitinen, Administrative Assistant: 563-387-1509, [email protected] or Rachel Vsetecka, Director of Reunion Giving: 563-387-1286, [email protected]