Sustaining the Mission: Projects and Priorities
January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2014
During a time of leadership transition, and building on the success and momentum of The Sesquicentennial Fund, our development efforts remain focused on the college's student-centered mission.
A two-year funding initiative, Sustaining the Mission, focuses on these primary areas:
- growing the Annual Fund
- securing support for select program and scholarship endowments
- spring 2014: softball and baseball stadiums
- establishing new reunion giving initiatives
- enhancing planned giving efforts
If you wish to speak with us personally, we hope you'll give us a call or visit our office on campus—we are ready to assist you in any way we can.
Of course, if you're ready to make your gift today, you may visit givenow.luther.edu.
Thank you, again, for your interest in supporting Luther College.
- Join us as we grow our endowment and invest in Luther's most precious resource‒our students, faculty, and staff.
- Last year, nearly 10,000 alumni, parents, and friends supported the Annual Fund with gifts ranging from $5 to $75,000. Gifts to the Annual Fund are put to work right away, where they're needed most. This unrestricted giving provides opportunities for increased student scholarships, improved campus life, updated technology, and strengthened academic and cocurricular programs.
- Maybe you want to make your gift or pledge online, by mail, or plan for Luther in your will; we've got all the details right here.
- Donors support Luther in many ways. Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund, endowment support, scholarship giving and support for capital projects are just a few choices available.
- View your class agent letter and those from other classes!
- Our donors are treasured members of the Luther family. We have recognition and stewardship programs at all levels of giving.
- We'd love to hear from you!
- You may make a one-time gift or set up automatic monthly, quarterly, or yearly gifts.
- Page with information (schedule, session descriptions) about the annual President's Council and Legacy Trust Scholarship recognition events
- A place to purchase Orville Running's remaining artwork to benefit the O.M. Running Alumni Art Scholarship at Luther College
- Young Alumni Giving Month - April 2014