The Financial Aid Office wants to partner with you to make completing your years at Luther an affordable reality.
Luther's high retention rate is evidence of our commitment to helping you afford to stay, and our low indebtedness average means we don't do it at the expense of your future. Our goal is to assist you in making a sound investment in yourself and your education.
It's important for you to stay informed about the financial aid application process throughout your years at Luther. Please study our website, print off the important dates and task lists, and if you have questions stop by our office and ask. We'll be happy to help you.
- Continuing students are able to access their financial aid award and a list of required documents utilizing my.luther.edu.
- Luther places high value on what students contribute to the campus community and offers a wide variety of scholarships and awards based on various criteria.
- As it relates to financial aid, grants are gifts of money from federal, state, and institutional sources to assist in the financing of a college education.
- Each student at Luther has included in their financial aid award the opportunity for engagement in a work-study position.
- At Luther College, the following types of loans may be available to you and your family to assist in financing educational costs.
- Contact your loan servicer.
- The information outlined below will guide you in understanding what assistance is available to fund your off-campus experience and how to apply for it.
- Learn about summer enrollment eligibility, aid, and application and registration information.