Department of Education Websites & Ombudsman

Your Perkins loan is reported to the National Student Loan Database (NSLDS) and is listed with your Direct Loans. You may see your loan on the following website as well as manage your Direct Loans.

To consolidate your Perkins Loan with your Direct Loans go to the the following website. You must specifically request your Perkins Loan to be included in the consolidation.

If you are unable to resolve a dispute with Luther College regarding your Perkins Loan you can contact the Office of the Ombudsman, US Department of Education at 1-877-557-2575, 830 First Street NE, Washington, DC 20202-5144.