Disclaimer: Do not be intimidated by the length of this list of steps. The length is entirely the result of the amount of detail included. The process is quick and easy.
1. Go to Chase's website and log in with your custom user id and password. Do not contact JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) with password issues because they can be resolved more easily with the OFS. Instead, please contact Renee Lillibridge (x2104) or Mary Logsdon (x1534) to get a temporary password.
2. Go to the blue “Account Activity” tab.
3. Choose the option “Transaction Summary” from the sub menu.
4. Click to fill in the circle next to the “Reporting Cycle” search criterion. Select the appropriate billing cycle from the dropdown.
5. Click “Search.”
6. Click "Edit Accounting Code" for to allocate one transaction at a time.
7. Select the appropriate “Fund-Department” and “Object” values for each transaction.
8. Write a description for each transaction in the large “Expense Description” field.
9. Choose the “Yes” option in the “Receipt Received” dropdown.
10. After all of the necessary information is accurately filled in for all of the transactions, click the “Reviewed” box for each transaction.
11. Click the “Save” button (computer disk icon) to save all of the changes and lock the transaction from further cardholder editing.
12. Go to the blue “Reports” tab.
13. Choose the option “Run” from the sub menu.
14. Under "Report Name," select "Travel Reports" and “Expense Report.”
15. The defaults on the "Cost Allocations Scheme" and "Filters" screens should be appropriate; skip over them.
16. On the "Criteria" screen, check the "Include Split Transactions" box if you have transactions split to multiple account numbers.
17. On the "Frequency" screen, click to fill in the circle next to the "Reporting Cycle" option and select the appropriate billing cycle from the dropdown.
18. Click the “Submit Request” button.
19. An email will be sent to you when your expense report is available to be printed; the report should be available in less than 5 minutes.
20. After receiving the email, go to the blue “Reports” tab and choose the "Dashboard" option.
21. Check the box next to the appropriate report and click the "Download" button on the right.
22. Print the expense report.
23. Attach all of the receipts for the charges to the expense report.
24. If you have purchased airfare and the transaction is on this expense report, be sure to complete and submit the carbon footprint form online (available here).
25. Sign the expense report and send it to your budget center director or designated approver to get his/her signature of approval.
26. The budget center director or designated approver will then forward the report to the OFS for secure storage.
Additional Things to Consider: