Reporting a Change of Address

The regulations for F-1 non-immigrant students require that you notify either USCIS or your DSO of any physical change of address within 10 days of the change. The easiest way is to notify your DSO who can then change your address in your SEVIS record. Another option is to complete the AR-11 Change of Address Form and mail it to the address specified on the website.