- Wednesday, May 5 - Latinx Alumni and Student Virtual Gathering. 5:30pm, via Zoom. Let's continue the conversation and begin the process to form an official Luther College Latinx Alumni group. Current Latinx students will join us at this gathering and share their experiences at Luther. This conversation will help shape the goals and work of our group. Event link
- CIES Transgender & Non-Binary Policy Survey. CIES is asking all transgender, nonbinary, and gender non-conforming students to fill out a brief survey about their experiences with policy here at Luther College. Click here to participate. if you have any questions or concerns, contact Samantha Douglas.
- CIES / CGL / Res Life Internship Position: We are seeking a highly motivated 2021 Luther graduate to serve as the CIES / CGL / Res Life Intern. The internship is designed to provide an in-depth experience in international education—off-campus programs advising/administration, and international student services—with significant responsibilities in Residence Life. This paid internship lasts for the 2021-22 academic year and is a live-in position. To view the complete job description and apply for this and all current openings, please go to the employment website. Job posting
- International Students: Here are some reminders from SEVP about your F-1 visa and options at the end of your program, and how to be prepared for summer.
- Summer Housing for Graduating International Students Awaiting OPT is Available! If you decide to apply for summer housing, you would need to plan on having other housing options in place by August 3rd. The summer housing application is available here.
- J-Term 2022: ENG/IDS 240: Zora Neale Hurston and the Harlem Renaissance. Spend J-2022 exploring the life and writings of a major American writer in ENG/IDS 240: Zora Neale Hurston and the Harlem Renaissance, led by Martin Klammer and Kathy Reed. We'll travel to Washington, DC, New York City (Harlem), and Orlando (Eatonville), Florida for the annual Zora Neale Hurston Festival. Course fulfills HEPT, Intercultural, and J-2. Course information and price on the Center for Global Learning website or contact Professor Klammer.
- Follow CIES on Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date on the latest announcements!
Facebook @ LutherCIES
Catalyze at Luther
- Follow Catalyze on Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date on the latest announcements! @LutherCollegeCatalyze