Regardless of the type of interview you may have: Face-to-Face, Skype, Phone -- Informational, Behavioral, or Group -- the Career Center staff will assist you in preparation.
Best way to prepare is to do mock interview(s) AND using the on-line web source, "Big Interview" These will give you the tools, practice, feedback, and build confidence as you go into your "real" interview.
Instructions for Creating a BigInterview.com student account
1. Go to the Luther College BigInterview site
2. Click on "Register"
3. Fill in your Luther email, name, and create a password.
4. View your email for a confirmation email from BigInterview to complete the process.
5. Once you are logged-in, the "Fast Track" video lessons are a good place to start. You can also video tape yourself answering real interview question by clicking on the "Practice" Icon
6. Don't forget to schedule a mock interview with Joni in the Career Center to get live coaching and feedback on your interview skills!
If you need more help; view these video directions:
~~~ Also refer to our webpage: https://www.luther.edu/career/job-searching/interview/