Travel Reimbursement Program
If you are a high school senior who has applied for admission to Luther College, you may qualify for up to $300 in travel reimbursement through our Travel Reimbursement Program!
- You must be a high school senior who has applied to Luther College.
- You are allotted one flight/travel reimbursement throughout your college search.
- You can utilize the reimbursement program during an individual visit.
- Our neighbors in Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wisconsin are not eligible for this program, nor are any students residing in Iowa.
Travel Reimbursement Details
Approved expenses include flight, overnight lodging, rental car, or gas (food is not included). Travel receipts should be sent to email@example.com following your campus visit in order for your reimbursement to be processed.
If you use frequent flier miles, a flight itinerary showing the number of miles used should be provided to the Admissions Office following your visit. Mileage reimbursement amounts are as follows: $200 for 20,000 redeemed miles, $250 for 25,000 redeemed miles, and $300 for 30,000 redeemed miles.
Travel Resources & Recommendations
- Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (Minnesota): Drive time to campus is approximately 2 ½ hours
- Rochester International Airport (Minnesota): Drive time is approximately 1 ½ hours
- La Crosse Municipal Airport (Wisconsin): Drive time is approximately 1 hour
- Eastern Iowa Regional Airport (Cedar Rapids, Iowa): Drive time is approximately 2 hours
For any questions about the travel reimbursement program, contact the Admissions Office at 563-387-1287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.