Student Research or Conference Travel Grants

The Office of the Provost offers grants to sophomores, juniors, and seniors who undertake independent research or creative projects that involve expenses not normally covered by a department.

Students with 3.0 GPAs in their majors may apply for grants to cover expenses for research projects and costs of travel to conferences to present research results. (Meal costs will not be covered, unless included as part of conference registration fees.) Recipients are expected to submit a report to the Office of the Provost describing the work accomplished with the help of the grant.

To apply for student research or conference travel funds, please fill out the Student Research or Conference Travel Funds Application.