Luther College’s department of Visual Media is making a video and we need your help!
Luther’s alumni live all over the world, spreading the college’s global impact. We would like to illustrate that on Luther’s website. So we are asking alumni to submit videos of where you now work/live.
Worried you don’t have video skills? Don’t be! Grab a video camera, a cell phone, a flip cam—anything that shoots high-definition (HD) video—and head out to a location that shows us where you currently work or live. Then say hello in a short video.
All we ask is that you follow these simple rules:
- All video must be shot in HD (720p or 1080p)
- Clips must be shot in landscape mode (orientation must be horizontal not vertical)
- Keep clips to less than 10 seconds.
- Get out of the office and show us someplace that represents where you are. If you live in China, show us China!
- Be sure to introduce yourself, where you are, and what you do.
- All uploads must be transferred via www.wetransfer.com. Please use your email address as the sender, and use email@example.com as the recipient. Under the message field, please include your name, year of graduation from Luther, your current location, and what you do.
If you have questions, please email Aaron Lurth, coordinator of visual media, at firstname.lastname@example.org.