Below are articles and interviews regarding my forgiveness research that have been in the popular media:
- TODAY.com, How Do You Forgive A Killer?
- Wisconsin Public Radio, At Issue with Ben Merens, Forgiveness
- Psychology Today, Live Longer by Practicing Forgiveness
- Patheos, Forgiveness May Affect Longevity
- Good Lifestyle, Forgive to Live
- Oral Care and Health Daily, "Letting Go of Grudges Helps Your Health."
- DesMoinesRegister.com, "Grudges are hard on your heart, study contends."
- Pacific Standard Magazine, "Forgive and Get Healthy."
- NewYorkTimes.com, "Letting Bygones Be Bygones is Often a Challenge."
- Ladies' Home Journal, "Let it Go, Holding Grudges Affects Your Health."
- LosAngelesTimes.com, "We May Be Hard Wired to Let Bygones Be Bygones."
- BreakingChristianNews.com, "Professor Takes Forgiveness Therapy to Mayo."
- Greater Good, University of California-Berkeley, "Is Anything Unforgivable?"
- Scotsman.com, "Power to Forgive."
- Medscape.com, "Anger Linked to Pain in Women With and Without Fibromyalgia."