School Wellness/Northeast Iowa Food and Fitness Initiative
- Schools have many responsibilities beyond traditional education. They are the public tables where students spend a majority of their waking hours, and eat two or sometimes three meals a day. The NE Iowa Food and Fitness Initiative is committed to working with schools to make them vibrant places where people can learn, work, and play.
- Join the growing number of people in Allamakee, Chickasaw, Clayton, Fayette, Howard and Winneshiek counties working together to create vibrant communities where the healthy choice is the easy choice.
- Learn more about the Northeast Iowa Chapter of the Farm to School initiative.
- Working with the Northeast Iowa Food and Fitness Initiative to bring healthy food to children through the school system.
- Detailed, step by step guide for growing a school garden.