Internship, Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
- Get involved with sustainability at Luther College through a work-study position. The Sustainability Office hires students to recycle, garden, manage projects, and be Sustainability Reps for their residence halls.
- The Sustainability Office partners with other departments on campus and community organizations to offer meaningful experiences related to food, energy, waste, land use and much more.
- Check out some of the many organizations that will allow you to put your sustainability experience to work in the world. Scroll down for specific information about opportunities available right now!
- Discover ways to get involved with sustainability through volunteer work on campus and in the Decorah and surrounding communities.
- There are many off campus internships and employment opportunities available to students with sustainability experience.
- Learn about sustainability-related opportunities for life after Luther.