There are several opportunities for current Luther students to work in sustainability-related fields at Luther over the summer. Choose from 13 different types of internships available through Sustainability, including on-campus and community options. Application deadline is March 1st.
Click here for full descriptions of all the internships, as well as information on how to apply.
- Discovery Camp Student Teaching Internship
- Sustainability Outreach Internship
- Luther Garden Crew Member
- Sustainable Foods Internship
- Luther Land Stewardship Internship
- Luther Recycling Summer Crew Member
- Greening Area Churches Internship
- Biodiesel Production and Campus Energy Internship
- Winneshiek Energy District Intern: GIS/Community Lighting Survey
- Winneshiek Energy District Intern: Renewable Energy Web-Tools Developer
- Sustainable Decorah Summer Internship
- Green Business Council Internship
- Student/Faculty Collaborative Research