Luther Wellness and Sustainability are teaming up to get more fresh vegetables in the hands of Luther faculty and staff by supporting the purchase of CSA shares. Local CSAs all have different offerings and pick-up schedules. We want you to choose the program that works best for you. We will provide a 50% reimbursement to all who purchase a CSA vegetable share from one of the farms listed and commit to participating in at least two cooking classes and two book discussions offered at Luther this summer.
NOTE: THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR A 2012 CSA SHARE THROUGH LUTHER'S REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM WAS MAY 1ST. REGISTRATION HAS ENDED.
- Contact the CSA of your choice and pay in full (note: Luther only reimburses vegetable shares at this time). Sign up by May 1st. CSA choices here.
- Complete the participation form
- Participate in a minimum of 2 cooking classes (an email with more details will be sent to all who complete the participation form) Very important to note: Reimbursements will not be made to individuals that do not send in receipts, attend cooking classes or participate in book discussions.
- Participate in a minimum of 2 summer book discussions- Sign up here
- Send your receipt to Greg Lonning in the Wellness Department for a 50% reimbursement. Reimbursements can be expected by September 1st.
- Enjoy your veggies!