Growing Food Literacy
- Throughout the year the Center for Sustainable Communities offers a wide range of cooking classes on campus.
- Whether you are thinking about starting your first garden or you’ve been gardening for years, these classes are for you.
- Learn more about Community Supported Agriculture and how Luther will help you get involved.
- The student farm assessment program works to connect Luther students with the farmers producing their food. Students meet producers and ask questions about production methods and farming techniques.
- Campus food committees are one way that Luther faculty, staff and students can engage in dialog about sustainable food.
- As an educational institution we value the pursuit of knowledge, idea sharing and opportunities for expanded horizons. To that end, we are beginning to offer more food-based educational opportunities for faculty, staff and students.
- What are Luther students researching about food?
- The Local Foods Immersion Trip is designed to show incoming first-years the beauty of Decorah and the surrounding areas.
- A compilation of fun food events happening at Luther.