Adding a message to your norsemail
Help spread the word about signing Luther's Energy Conservation Pledge by adding a message to your emails!
To add a message to your email after your signature follow these simple steps in your google/norse mail:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your home mail page
- Click on "mail settings"
- Scroll down to the "signature" section
- Type your message (e.g. "Sign Luther's Energy Conservation Pledge")
- Select the "Energy Conservation Pledge" part of your message and click on the "link" button (it looks like a chain link) to make a link to the Energy Conservation Pledge webpage.
- Copy this " http://www.luther.edu/sustainability/energy/pledge/ " into the "to what URL should this link go?" text box.
- Press "OK"
- When you are done editing your signature scroll to the bottom of the page and press "save changes"
Now whenever you send an email your message will be attached at the end of the email. (Note: this message can be erased on an individual message basis.