Green Room Certification
What is Green Room Certification?
Green room certification is a way for students to get recognition for living a sustainable lifestyle on campus. Students can receive individual certification or whole room certification (each roommate must complete the application to receive whole room certification).
How can I get my room green certified?
Your application will be reviewed by the sustainability office and you will be contacted regarding the outcome. If your room is certified green, you will receive a sign to display on the door of your room.
Why should I participate?
- Learn about how to live a sustainable lifestyle in a residence hall setting.
- You will be able to show others that you live a sustainable lifestyle by displaying your certification sign on your room door.
- You will be entered in a drawing for a $25 gift card to the Oneota Community Co-op!
- There will be two drawings: April 10th and May 6th (you will only be entered in one)
Current Green Certified Room Statistics:
If you would like to see the application form, but are not a part of the Luther community there is a PDF available of the following forms. Note: Please do not fill this form out and submit it.
If you have any questions/comments, contact:
Sustainability Student Worker
- Green Certified Dorm Application Form (160 KB PDF Document)A PDF view of the Green Certified Dorm Application form, for those who cannot view the google form, because they are not part of the Luther community.
- Green Room Certification Involvement Form (55 KB PDF Document)Green Room Certification Involvement Form
- Level 2 Submittal Form - Room (44 KB PDF Document)Level 2 Submittal Form - Room
- Level 3 Submittal Form - Room (48 KB PDF Document)Level 3 Submittal Form - Room