Residence Life Resources
Connecting sustainable ideas to on-going events and student life in residential halls is important to seeing our campus live out all of the work that we do. Find event ideas, tips, and other resources to live and act more sustainably in resident halls. Be sure to connect with your hall's sustainability rep.
Resources for Events and Involvement
- Have a movie party with any of the sustainability-related films in Preus Library.
- Have your residents visit this page of Dorm Energy Saving Tips.
- Apply for and share with others the Green Room Certification Program.
- Have floor mates sign the Energy Conservation Pledge.
Use these pre-made posters to educate your residents about reducing negative impact on the environment! If you want a poster for your monthly bulletin board, contact us and we'll print one for you free of charge!
- Bathroom Tips Sign
- General Tips Sign
- Turn off the Lights Sign
- Sustainability programs at Luther poster: 42'x42' (we'll print it!) Be sure to open with Microsoft PowerPoint.
Below is a list of events that Sustainability can help coordinate and host for your group. These events are designed to make your lives easier and foster a culture of sustainable thoughts and actions at Luther College. They are especially designed for RA's to host for their residents, but other groups can sign up, too! Let us know what time, for how long, how many participants, and any other requests you have and we'll take care of the rest!