The City of West Des Moines is looking for an Iowa resident to serve as a seasonal forestry worker.
The forester will:
- Removes trees and cleans up tree debris by hand or using various equipment
- Performs tree maintenance to include trimming, removal, planting, watering, and mulching by hand or using various equipment
- Keeps records of tree maintenance and removals
- Snow removal activities to include; shoveling, operating snow blower; and spreading salt utilizing spreader and by hand
- Performs tool and equipment maintenance, repairs and cleaning as assigned
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Learn more and apply now at West Des Moines' website!