The Student Learning Task Group works to make sustainability a part of every student's learning experience. As such, the committee consists of two groups that work to take a different approach to student learning. One group focuses on incorporating sustainability education into the curriculum while the other is focused on "out of classroom" learning experiences.
- Jon Jensen – Faculty - Director, Center for Sustainable Communities
- Steve Holland – Faculty – Economics
- Craig Mosher – Faculty – Social Work
- Kris Franzen – Staff – Director, Residence Life
- Anna Murray – Staff – Hall Director, Larsen and Olson
- Alyssa Morrow – Staff – Hall Director, PFABS
- Marge Kienitz – Student – RA, Prairie/Sustainability Houses
- Bekah Schulz – Student – Sustainability Student Worker
- Maren Stumme-Diers – Staff – Sustainable Foods Educator
- Dan Bellrichard – Staff – Student Organizations Coordinator
2013-14 Meeting Dates and Times
Note: Members of the campus community are encouraged to attend student learning task group meetings if interested.
- Tuesday, October 15, 4-5pm, Valders 374
Please contact Maren Stumme-Diers (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information