- ACUPCC is an effort made by institutions of higher education to address climate change issues through commitments to reduce or eliminate greenhouse gas emissions and achieve climate neutrality.
- An outline for Luther's specific plans for the next few years under the President's Climate Commitment, including the current plan to achieve the short-term target of reducing the College's footprint by 50%.
- Sustainability goals outlined in the college's 2007 strategic plan have provided impetus and guidance to Luther's sustainability initiatives to date.
- The Sustainability Council was established in 2008 and is comprised of students, faculty, and staff. Each member of the council serves on at least one of four task groups that will include other members of the Luther community.
- Many departments on campus take sustainability to heart and have taken measures to improve their practices in order to become more sustainable.
- Policies related to energy, buildings, food and purchasing help to guide sustainability efforts across campus
- Meet some of the staff, faculty and students working on sustainability issues on campus.
- Read about what Luther means when we talk about sustainability.