Captions should be written in title case format and should generally be fewer than 100 characters.
Standard images are located in the center body text or right column of a webpage.
- Dimensions: Reason automatically resizes images accordingly for best use on the web.
Feature images appear on the top of homepages and usually include a title and description overlay. Feature images occupy the top space of both the center and right columns.
- Dimensions: 716 x 288 pixels
- Always select Do Not Resize to prevent Reason from downsizing the larger image size of features.
Teaser images appear to the left of news stories as thumbnails. They display the thumbnail alone without any caption. They only display next to stories on the blog's homepage.
- Dimensions: 125 x 125 pixels
Top images are similar to features in that they appear on the top of pages, above the content. However, top images only occupy the top space of the center column.
- Dimensions: 450 x 288 pixels