Launching Luther Leaders
The “Launching Luther Leaders” (L3) program is designed to provide a wide variety of opportunities for students to:
- learn about leadership theories and practices
- apply and develop their leadership skills
- reflect on the significance of leadership and service experiences across campus
The L3 program supports students as they use their talents to unite career with vocational calling.
Launching Luther Leaders, by design, allows students to determine their own level of involvement in the program. Students may attend one or two Leadership Skills Series events on a particular topic or intentionally examine and document their leadership experiences and development through the Leadership Certificate Program is their goal.
L3 has three components:
- Leadership Skills Series
- Leadership Certificate Program
- Student Leadership and Service Awards Program