Button Maker Information
College Ministries graciously allows student organizations to use their button maker. If your organization is interested in making buttons, please carefully read the information below. To reserve the equipment, you can either stop by the College Ministries office or fill out the Button Maker Request form.
- Account number and contact information must be provided before equipment and supplies are released.
- A Button Maker Request form must be filled out.
- Return equipment and supplies in good condition and on date specified or account will be billed.
- Instructions for using the button maker are on the machine.
- Instructions for using the cutting system are as follows:
- Use only the mats provided, but do not press too hard.
- The blades are adjustable so please make sure they are not cutting the mats.
- Center cutter over artwork and turn the clear ring or metal handle (depending on cutter.)
- Making buttons
- Buttons cost 20 cents/button (including pin back, front shell and plastic disks)
- Artwork is provided by group and cut to size.
- Equipment replacement costs if not returned in good condition and on time:
- Button maker: $399.95
- Blue cutter: $29.95 each
- Metal cutter: $59.95
- Cutting mats: $4.95 each
- Button Maker Template 11x17 (pub) (130 KB)Button Maker Template 11x17 (pub)
- Button Maker Template 8x11 (pub) (149 KB)Button Maker Template 8x11 (pub)
- Button Maker Template 11x17 (word) (71 KB Word Document)Button Maker Template 11x17 (word)
- Button Maker Template 8x11 (word) (109 KB Word Document)Button Maker Template 8x11 (word)